How to prepare chicken biryani
Biryani is one of the most famous dishes in Asia, especially in the Arabian Gulf countries. It is spread over banquet tables and events, and its way of life is unified, but there are some minor differences from one place to another.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- Kg of basmati rice.
- Large onion head.
- A century of sweet green peppers, and another hot.
- Tablespoon of ghee.
- A grain of lemon.
- Five grains of tomatoes.
- Half teaspoon of saffron.
- Five cloves of garlic.
- A large spoon of Bharan Buharani.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- Cube of chicken broth.
- A tablespoon of rose water.
- Five Hill beads.
- Three sticks of cloves.
- Five leaves of laurel.
- A teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Lome grain.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- One quarter cup of oil.
How to prepare
- Cut the chicken and wash it well, then peel it with apple vinegar and a little salt, then rinse it again with water and put it in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the onions and place in a pot of fire with a spoon of ghee, and turn it until it becomes thin, then add chicken pieces and hearts until the color changes.
- Sprinkle two garlic cloves, pepper and hot pepper, add to the chicken and a little heart.
- Fry the tomatoes and add them to the chicken with cardamom, cloves and bay leaves, and leave on medium heat.
- Add an appropriate amount of water, cubes and chicken broth.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of saffron for fifteen minutes, then pour with a tablespoon of rose water, add to the mixture.
- After half an hour of adding the saffron, lift the chicken off the fire.
- Add lemon juice to chicken broth.
- Wash the rice well and soak in warm water for a quarter of an hour.
- Remove the rice from the water, and describe the chicken broth.
- Put the remaining garlic cloves, put them with oil on the fire and my heart a little, and before the brown add chicken broth, then add the rice after boiling broth, cut the chicken.
- Lighten the fire and cover the rice until it is cooked, with a light stirring occasionally.
- Put the rice in a large dish and arrange the chicken pieces over the rice, and sprinkle with roasted nuts.
- Rice is often added to the chicken broth without being filtered, but this method keeps cardamom and cloves in the rice. As we know it is harsh, its taste is unpalatable to eating, especially cardamom.
- Chicken can be stirred after cleaning the broth and preserving it with the oven instead of with rice.
- Serve with a large tomato sauce with two garlic cloves, a pinch of sweet green peppers, a pinch of chili pepper, mix with a blender and add a teaspoon of lemon juice or vinegar to it. Garnish with chopped mint leaves.