The method of biryani rice
The biryani rice is one of the most famous and most popular dishes. It is a long-bodied basmati rice and a different style of casserole. It is added to spices and spices. It is an Indian dish and from India it is exported to other countries. Arab countries, and can be prepared biryani meat or chicken, and characterized by these eaters that are rich in calories that benefit greatly, and rice is characterized by these eaters as a light on the stomach, so the person takes a lot of it without paying attention or to gain weight as it is The case with other types of rice, and in this article we will talk about how to set it up as well as components and purposes the necessary detail for the benefit.
It is necessary to prepare a dish of biryani rice to bring a number of ingredients, and vary according to each country according to the number of people who want to eat this dish as we will see in the next lines.
- Half a kilo of boneless chicken or so-called chicken.
- Two and a half cups of basmati rice.
- Two cloves of garlic mashed.
- One onion slices.
- Garnish with a finely chopped tomato.
- Two tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
- A teaspoon of ginger is preferred to be grounded.
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander.
- Two cubes of chicken broth.
- Half a cup of yogurt.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Three cups of water.
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Teaspoon of saffron.
- Laurel paper.
How to prepare
- Bring a deep and appropriate size and put the water in it and leave it to boil.
- Add basmati rice after cleansing, washing well and stirring.
- Cover the pot and leave it on low heat for about 15 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Take care to move the rice continuously from one period to another so as not to burn.
- Remove the rice from the fire and pour it into a vase and wait until it cools.
- Place the vegetable oil in a pan on the fire.
- Add onion slices and stir for minutes until golden and crispy.
- Add ginger and garlic to it.
- Add chicken pieces and stir until cooked.
- Add lemon juice, chicken broth, yoghurt, and finely chopped tomatoes and leave on the fire to boil.
- Add spices and spices and leave them to thin until the sauce is thick.
- Remove these ingredients from the fire and place them in a deep and suitable saucepan.
- Add the cooked rice to the sauce that contains the chicken.
- Place mint, coriander, pour saffron and water on the rice surface.
- Cover the pot and leave for about 30 minutes on low heat until fully cooked.
- The biryani is ready and the chicken pieces are placed on top of the rice, placed in a suitable dish, served hot and served with various salads and cold drinks.