It is one of the delicious dishes offered by Indian cuisine, consisting mainly of long grain rice with a variety of vegetables, meat or chicken, added These ingredients have Indian spices which give this dish a special taste and distinct from the rest of the other dishes.
The Berriani is one of the most popular dishes accepted by an unlimited number of people around the world, especially the people of the regions in South Asia as well as in the Middle East. There are different types of Biryani depending on the different ingredients in the preparation, The Iranian Biryani, Biryani Sindi, Barriani Al Awadiyya and Al-Biryani Al-Hindi are among the people who will be presented in detail in detail.
Indian chicken biryani
- One kilogram of chicken section.
- Two slices of chopped onion.
- Five cloves of garlic, mashed.
- Two slices of chopped tomatoes.
- Three tablespoons of yogurt.
- Three grains of hot green pepper.
- Half a tablespoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- One and a half cups of rice soaked in water.
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
- Half a teaspoon of dry coriander.
- Half teaspoon of saffron.
- Half a teaspoon of soft cinnamon.
- Half a teaspoon of cloves.
- Five grains of cardamom.
- One eggplant.
- Proper amount of water.
How to prepare
- Then add the chopped tomatoes to the mixture and stir well. Add the yogurt milk and add a little water and stir all the ingredients together. Mature.
- Place the soaked rice in the cooking pot, add an appropriate amount of water not exceeding 1 cm, stir well until cooked.
- The chicken is cooked with garlic and onions and added to the different spices mentioned in the ingredients. Then, it is filtered from the water and set aside until the mixture or sauce is cooked and the rice is cooked.
- Place the boiled chicken in a tray in the oven, add the different spices, leave under the oven for enough time to ripen, and then be ready to serve.