The mascala is one of the main dishes that can be served for lunch. It is one of the most popular dishes in restaurants around the world. This dish is characterized by the many spices that are cooked in addition to the delicious red sauce, and we advise chicken lovers to try this dish, Here is how to prepare it in detail in this article.
- Kilo of chicken.
- Three tablespoons of corn oil.
- Tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- Four cloves of garlic.
- With two large onions, finely chopped.
- Large grain of green pepper, as well as red, yield to small size cubes.
- Minced 2 kilos of warm green pepper.
- Three large grains of peeled and chopped tomatoes.
- 1 teaspoon of mustard, uncooked cumin, right coriander, turmeric, and food salt.
- Oudines of cinnamon.
- Two teaspoons of curry flavored.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper seasoning.
- One quarter cup of dry coconut milk.
- Two cups of chicken broth.
- Coriander chopped for presentation.
How to prepare
- Sprinkle a small amount of black pepper, and salt the food on the chicken pieces.
- Put the oil in a bowl with a thick base, and set the fire under medium heat until heated.
- Add the chicken to the oil and beat it on both sides for a few minutes until it takes the golden color and dry completely, then remove it from the container and put it in a side dish.
- Add the chopped ginger, garlic and onion, and add to the onions, then add the green peppers, reds, chili pepper and all the ingredients until the pepper smells. Add the tomatoes, mustard, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, cumin, and spices. Curry, salt and black pepper, and continue stirring on a strong fire until the smell of spice rises, and let the vegetables.
- Add the dry coconut milk to the chicken broth, stirring with the fork until it melts.
- Put the milk and chicken broth on the vegetable mixture in the bowl, stir until boiling, cover the bowl and leave the vegetables cooked for a few minutes until the sauce is softened.
- Put the chicken pieces in the sauce and add half the amount of coriander, cover the bowl and leave the chicken on medium heat for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce is cooked.
- Pour the chicken into the deep serving dish, and sprinkle the remaining coriander on the chicken face and feet, along with a dish of cooked rice or Arabic bread as desired.