Indian cuisine is characterized by hot dishes saturated with spices and spices. The Indian people are known for their passion for hot chili, salty and savory foods. Indian rice is one of the ingredients of Indian cuisine and from India it has moved to most of the world because of its ease of taste and gastronomy. The Indian rice is known for its long love and yellow color, and it offers only a dazzling way to gain the distinctive taste. In this article we will talk about the preparation of Indian rice within a number of recipes as we will see in the following lines:
Preparation of Indian rice
- Three cups of pre-dipped basmati rice.
- Three tablespoons of corn oil.
- Oudines of cinnamon.
- Ten Hill Beads.
- Eight beads of carnation.
- Two tablespoons of latent love.
- A teaspoon of table salt.
- Five cups of chicken broth.
- Large onion and cut into wings.
- Saffron Brush.
How to prepare
- Bring a suitable sized cooker and place it on medium heat, put oil in it, stir the spices, stir and roast them, add onions and stir until golden brown.
- Add pre-soaked rice.
- Add water and saffron to rice.
- Relieve the fire under the rice and cover until cooked.
- Cover the rice with a clean cloth before removing it from the fire and return the lid and close it tightly and leave it to rest for about ten minutes.
Preparation of Indian rice with chicken
- Chicken cut into four pieces.
- Four cups of washed and well-washed rice.
- The onion is cut into thin slices.
- Sweet green peppers.
- Four years of garlic finely chopped.
- A teaspoon of cloves.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- A teaspoon of Indian spices.
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom.
- Two cubes of chicken broth.
- Three leaves of laura or laurel.
How to prepare
- Bring a deep and appropriate size and chicken in it and add the cubes of broth and laurel leaves to it.
- Bring another pot and sauté onion, garlic, pepper and add spices, cloves, leeks, black pepper and cardamom.
- Add the previous ingredients to the onion mixture after the chicken is cooked but without adding the broth and stir until the flavor is soaked.
- Add chicken broth to the previous mixture to taste the flavor, then raise the chicken from the pot.
- Bring another pot, put the rice in it, add the oil, then the chicken water, and leave the ingredients on the fire until it ripens.
- Indian rice is prepared and poured in a suitable dish and the chicken pieces are distributed over and served and eaten hot.