Sweetness of the islands
Sweetness of the carrot is a kind of candy that is very famous in the Arab world, and it is a very nutritious sweets, which originates from Indian cuisine known for its appetizers and simple recipes.
There are many ways to prepare milk for the carrots, and each country puts its own fingerprint in preparing it. Some of them do not need to add milk and prepare it with water only. This is also permissible, but the milk offers a higher nutritional value for the recipe.
The sweetness of the Indian islands
- Four mashed carrots.
- Cuba Sugar.
- Cuba milk.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Spoon of crushed hill.
- Almond nuts, cashews, raisins, and coconut as per our availability.
- Sour tray.
- Lemon blossom for decoration.
How to prepare
- Heat the butter in a deep saucepan until completely dissolved.
- Add the grated carrots, and toss it with butter for at least five minutes, until the carrots have all the butter, and take their flavor, and become tasteless, and tender.
- Now put the sugar, milk on the carrots, and stir the ingredients until they homogenize together.
- Sprinkle a little ground-based cardamom.
- Leave the ingredients boil over low heat for 15 minutes, until the carrots soak up all the milk, and form a soft, cohesive dough.
- Place half of the carrot sweetness in serving dishes, or in small cups for dessert.
- Add nuts over layers.
- We put a second layer of carrot sweetness, so that the nuts are completely covered.
- Decorate the sweetness of the carrots with cream, lemon blossom if available, then make.
Carrot cake and walnuts
- Three eggs.
- Half teaspoon vanilla.
- A cup of brown sugar.
- A cup of vegetable oil.
- Cuba Scattered Islands.
- Cuba Flour.
- Teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Half a cup of crushed walnuts.
- Two tablespoons of baking powder.
- Tablespoon sesame paste.
How to prepare
- Heat the oven at 180 ° C, in preparation for baking the cake.
- Add the oven mold with tahini, then cover with butter.
- We sprinkle the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder together in a side dish.
- Place the brown sugar, and the eggs in the mixer bowl, mix them at medium speed until the ingredients merge together and become creamy.
- Add the flannel, oil and follow the whisk until the ingredients mix, and homogenize together.
- Now place carrots, carrots, walnuts, and continue to stir the ingredients until we get a harmonious mixture.
- Add the flour gradually, and continue to beat, until the flour completely disappears, and get a soft cake paste.
- Put the cake mixture in the mold, and put in the oven you previously heated, for about an hour until the cake is cooked.
- Remove the carrot cake from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes, before slicing and serving.