A kind of bread of Indian origin, characterized by chopping in the form of circular disks, medium-sized and fried by oil, and enters the preparation of many components, the most important: flour, water, oil and salt, in addition to the hot, with a meal of rice and hot sauce, By making a hole in the top of the disc, stuffed with rice and sauce, and many people who prefer to replace rice fill with other kinds of fillings such as cheese.
This bread has 159 calories and 10 grams of fat, as desired. The way it is prepared is different from how to prepare plain bread, because it is served with a little oil. Ordinary bread is baked in the oven, and many people go to go. Outside the house to eat, although easy and simple preparation within the home, the preparation time does not exceed five minutes, and in this article we will introduce ingredients, and the right steps through which the preparation of bory bread.
Preparation of mullet bread
To make mullet bread you must have many ingredients:
- Four cups of flour.
- Half a cup of butter.
- A quarter cup of water.
- Two teaspoons of baking powder.
- One teaspoon of salt.
- Quantity of oil regardless of quality, such as corn oil or sunflower oil, as desired.
How to prepare
Many steps must be taken to prepare mullet bread:
- Drain the amount of flour, and then add it to a bowl of suitable size.
- Add both salt and baking powder to the bowl, and mix them together in a good way.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour, add the amount of soft butter to it, and then mix well, and add the amount of water to the mixture, to reach a cohesive paste.
- Leave the dough for at least two hours, and in a warm place to relax.
- Stretch the dough with the shobak. Continue until the dough is thin and then stirred into several circles, leaving it for at least half an hour to rest.
- Add a quantity of oil in a container of a suitable size, and put it on medium heat, until it reaches the required temperature.
- After a period of not less than half an hour, add the circular paste to the oil, and leave until it grows larger and swell, and change the color of the golden color.
- Place the mullet on the Kleenex paper, in order to absorb the amount of oil stored inside.
- Arrange the mullet bread inside a dish so dedicated and served to eat.