Indian chicken dish with butter
Butter Chicken is one of the most popular Indian dishes in the world. You will find restaurants all over the world offering this dish with different recipes and strong flavors. The chicken dish with butter is a spiced chicken, covered with milk and the spices are cooked with butter, onion, ginger and tomatoes with a strong flavor of Indian garnassala, cinnamon and turmeric, but the main ingredient that shows the delicious flavor of this dish is butter, so you can not reduce the fat content In this dish, this is fine because you will not eat it every day. Serves an Indian chicken dish with butter, with basmati rice and manga sauce available in the large shops and Indian bananas.
- A cup and a half of yogurt.
- two big spoons of lemon juice.
- Tablespoon and a half of turmeric.
- Two large tablespoons of Bharat Gharamasala.
- Two tablespoons of ground cumin.
- A kilo and a half of chicken thighs.
- One hundred and fifteen grams of butter.
- Four tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Two medium sized onions, chopped into small squares.
- Four cloves of garlic, mashed.
- Three tablespoons of peeled ginger and peeled.
- Large spoon of cumin seeds.
- Two-thirds cup of chicken stock.
- One oyster of cinnamon.
- Two medium sized tomatoes.
- Two pieces of hot red pepper.
- A teaspoon of salt, or as desired.
- One and a half cups of cooking cream.
- One and a half teaspoons of tomato.
- Three tablespoons chopped almonds.
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander.
How to prepare
- Mix the milk, lemon juice, turmeric, Gramasala spices and cumin in a large bowl. Place the chicken in the bowl, cover it and place the container in the refrigerator and leave it for a full day.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat, sprinkle butter with oil, add onions and stir until transparent.
- Add garlic, ginger and cumin seeds. Keep stirring until onions become golden.
- Add cinnamon sticks, tomatoes, hot peppers and salt, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken with the milk seasoning to the frying pan and leave for 5 minutes. Add chicken stock, then heat and cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Add the cream and tomato, and continue cooking the chicken for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the frying pan from the fire, then sprinkle with the almonds and chopped coriander, and the Indian chicken feet with butter with basmati rice or with nan bread.