Indian cuisine is one of the most famous dishes in the world. The Indian cuisine is one of the most famous international cuisine. It is characterized by its hot and delicious spices. It also has a variety of delicious delicacies such as taka, nan bread, mascala, barriani, kebabs, etc. In this article, Which can be served as a main dish alongside various rice dishes.
Chicken Tikka Masala Indian
- 2 pieces of chicken fillets cut into medium pieces.
- A teaspoon of each: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, turmeric, black pepper, clove powder.
- Pieces of ground thyme, ground beans, hot paprika, ground curry, and ground cinnamon.
- A cup of vegetable oil, and chicken broth.
- Half a cup of finely chopped parsley.
- Five tablespoons of yoghurt.
- two big spoons of lemon juice.
- Finely chopped onion.
- A teaspoon of mashed garlic, mashed ginger.
- A cup of hot green peppers cut into medium-sized slices.
- A quarter cup of tomato.
- Four pieces of sliced tomatoes cut into small pieces.
How to prepare:
- Place the chicken, half the amount of yoghurt, and the mixture of spices in the mixing bowl well, then cover the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for at least eight hours.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan on the fire, then put the onions, green peppers, garlic and pestle stirring well until the mixture dissolves.
- Remove the mixture from the fire and place it in the electric mixer, add the remaining amount of yoghurt, and the tomato pestle to it and mix well to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the mixture in a pan on the fire and stir it well until it is softened, then add the chicken and stir it well in all respects until reddened.
- Cover the masala and leave it for twenty minutes on low heat, then remove it from the fire and put it in a serving dish, and decorated with chopped parsley, and served.
Chicken Masala with coriander
- Eight pieces of chicken.
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Spoon of grated ginger.
- A teaspoon of garlic checker.
- With chopped onions.
- Beans of hot green peppers and finely chopped turkey pepper.
- Two horns of finely chopped chopped green pepper.
- Three pieces of finely chopped tomatoes.
- One teaspoon of cumin, mustard seeds and coriander seeds.
- Teaspoon finely ground turmeric, salt.
- Oudines of the right cinnamon.
- A tablespoon of ground curry.
- Crushed ground black pepper.
- A quarter cup of powdered coconut milk.
- Two cups of ready-made chicken broth.
- Half a cup of finely chopped green coriander.
How to prepare:
- Place the chicken, half the amount of salt, black pepper into the pot and mix well, then leave the mixture aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over the fire, then place the chicken and stir it in all directions until it turns brown, then remove it from the fire and place it in a wide dish.
- Put the pot on the fire and place the garlic, the pestle, the ginger, the onion, the turkey pepper, in addition to chili and stir well until the mixture dissolves, then add the tomatoes, the correct spices, cinnamon, turmeric, in addition to the remaining amount of salt.
- Move the ingredients well until they wither, then add the chicken pieces, coconut milk, chicken broth, in addition to the green coriander and continue stirring, then cover the pan and leave the ingredients on a low heat for thirty minutes.
- Raise the masala chicken from the fire and place it in a serving dish, decorate it with the remaining green coriander, and serve it hot.