Al Bariani is one of the most famous foods in the Arabian Gulf, and it quickly moved to the Levant, because of the colors it contains, which attract young and old to eat, in addition to its delicious taste. Indian spices are considered the main element in it, as well as different ways of preparation and presentation. This article is about how to prepare the biryani for the Indian way.
- The chicken is cleaned and cut according to desire.
- Kg of basmati rice.
- A small box of yogurt.
- Four fresh tomatoes.
- Three grains of large size peeled onion.
- A cube of Magi soup.
- Spoon of grated ginger.
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander.
- Spoon of powdered garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Three beads of carnation.
- Salt food according to desire.
- Three sticks of cinnamon.
- Four grains of cardamom.
- Tablespoon of saffron.
- A tablespoon of rose water.
- A tablespoon of black pepper.
- Spoon of Indian spices.
- A cup of vegetable oil.
- The Laurel Papers.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Beans of chili.
- Spicy spices.
- Spoon of turmeric.
- Bharan Bharani.
- Spoon of powdered red pepper.
How to prepare
- Place the chicken in a suitable bowl, add a small box of yogurt, a teaspoon of garlic, a teaspoon of coriander, turmeric, Indian berry, berry, salt and red pepper. Mix well and leave the chicken in the fridge for two hours or more.
- Put the vegetable oil in a suitable saucepan, add the coarse spices and leave it on the quiet fire for three minutes, then add the onions and stir it with spices until it takes the golden color.
- Add the cube of maggi soup, tomato section into cubes, garlic, ginger, and toss all these ingredients together with each other well.
- Add the soaked chicken to the previous mixture and continue stirring the mixture with each other every five minutes and leave it on low heat for half an hour or more until the chicken is fully cooked.
- We cook the rice with a little oil in a suitable bowl, rice, cinnamon, cloves and bay leaves, then put it on medium heat, add seven glasses of pure water and half-boiled it, then put it in a filter to get rid of water well.
- We choose the right amount, and butter it, and then put half the amount of boiled rice, and then mix chicken, and above the other half of the amount of rice, and then put saffron soaked in a little rose water.
- Place the kettle on low heat for a little over an hour or so until the rice is cooked well.
- Put the prepared biryani in the serving dish and sprinkle with a little rose water, and sprinkle it with a little pine and raisins, and we offer a side of the salad and yoghurt.