Indian cuisine is one of the most famous kitchens around the world. Its spiced-up bank is characterized by a warm and sweet problem, such as turmeric, black pepper, curry and others. This is in addition to the use of problematic vegetables such as potatoes, peppers and tomatoes. Which we will show you how to set up in this article.
Indian Idam with chicken and yogurt
- Two slices of chopped white onions.
- A bead of sweet green peppers.
- Two cloves of garlic mashed.
- Eight hundred grams of chicken breasts cut into medium cubes.
- Six teaspoons of tomato.
- A little of each: vegetable oil, water, ginger fresh and grated.
- A packet of yoghurt.
- Two teaspoons of hot pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of: paprika, turmeric, and curry.
- Two cubes of chicken broth.
- Four grains of fresh tomatoes, grated.
How to prepare
- Heat the amount of vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Shake onions and garlic paste in oil for a few seconds.
- Chop the green pepper into cubes and add to the pot.
- Add the chicken cubes to the previous ingredients, stir well using a wooden spoon.
- Drain the chicken with the problem spices, salt the food, and re-flipping.
- Mix the yoghurt with the tomato’s head and sprinkle the tomato in a deep bowl. Add the resulting mixture to the pot gradually, keeping the stir constantly.
- Add the remaining ingredients which include water and ginger, as well as chicken broth, and leave the pot boiling for a few minutes.
- Serve directly with rice and bread.
Note: The amount of water is added to the iodine according to the density to be obtained. It is also noted that it is necessary to taste the iodine before applying to ensure that it does not need any additives.
Edam Indian with chicken
- Two pieces of chicken breasts.
- A piece of onion cut into thin slices.
- Cup of sweet green pepper cubes, water.
- Half a teaspoon of: curry, black pepper, salt.
- Half a tablespoon of chili.
- Two teaspoons of flour, and tomato.
- One quarter cup of corn oil.
How to prepare
- Chop the chicken breasts into medium pieces.
- Heat the amount of oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir the onions for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken in the pot and mix well.
- Drain the chicken and onion with spices.
- Place the green pepper cubes into the pot and leave them for a few minutes, taking care to stir them from time to time.
- Add the white flour.
- Dissolve the tomato’s head in water, and pour the mixture in the pot.
- Leave the ingredients on low-heat heat until boiling for at least ten minutes.
- Remove the pot from the fire.