India is one of the largest exporters of rice, especially Basmati rice. Sixty-four percent of this rice is from India. It is natural for this country to prepare various types of rice, whether it be vegetarian or meat recipes. Indian rice is the many spices used in its preparation, such as curry recipes or delicious recipes, in this article we will remind you how rice brani works with chicken, hoping to impress you.
Biryani rice with coconut milk
- Half a kilo of basmati rice.
- Half a kilo of chicken breast, mixed with bones and cut into medium-sized cubes.
- Large grain of onion, cut into small squares.
- Three large grains of chopped tomatoes.
- Three grains of hot green pepper.
- Five sticks of cinnamon.
- Eight grains of cardamom correct.
- Eight correct carnations.
- 1 teaspoon ground chowder.
- Ten pieces of cashew nuts.
- Half a teaspoon of bharat garamasala.
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Two leaves of laurel.
- 2 tablespoons ginger and garlic puree.
- Two hundred milliliters of coconut milk.
- Three leaves of curry.
- Spoon of coriander leaves.
- One teaspoon of salt.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Two tablespoons of obesity.
How to prepare
- Wash the chicken before cutting it with water and dry it with kitchen napkins and then cut into medium sized cubes.
- Mix the hot red pepper, a teaspoon of ginger and garlic puree, and half a tablespoon of salt, add the chicken pieces with spices and cook them for at least four hours.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over low heat, place the cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, cashews, chowder, leave the spices on fire until the color of the cashew is golden.
- Add the chopped onion to the pot, the hot green pepper (cut it lengthwise), the curry leaves, and continue stirring until the onions become transparent.
- Add the tomatoes, a teaspoon of garlic and ginger puree, bharat garmasala, coriander, turmeric, salt. Continue cooking until the tomato is soft and mashed.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pot for 10 minutes, add the basmati rice, mix it well with all ingredients, then drip the rice with water and coconut milk.
- When the water boils, remove the pressure and cook the rice for eight to ten minutes.
- Open the pot and make sure the steam is completely out of the pot. Put the fat over the rice and mix it lightly with the rice.
- Pour the rice in a large dish and sprinkle with mint leaves and feet with Indian raita salad.