Indian cuisine relies heavily on the combination of herbs, spices and spices in the process of preparing various dishes with chicken, and gives these herbs the dish taste warm preferred by many people, and the dish of hot Indian chicken one of the most famous dishes, and the most important that it contains one of the chemicals known Selenium, which has anti-cancer properties that many people suffer from. The dish also contains many important nutrients such as proteins and minerals.
Hot Indian Chicken
- Seven hundred grams of chicken fillets.
- A quarter of a tablespoon of the ring.
- Four medium-sized onions.
- Spoon finely chopped garlic finely.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Spoon of dried coriander.
- A tablespoon of ground chili.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- And eight hundred grams of tomatoes.
- Four tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Four tablespoons of green coriander.
- Six tablespoons ground pepper (green pepper).
- Only one piece of turkey pepper (red, green, yellow).
- Four tablespoons of corn oil.
How to prepare
- Cut the veal chicken into medium pieces, place it in a suitable dish, and set aside.
- Cut the colored turkeys into medium pieces and place them in a deep plastic container.
- Sprinkle all fresh green coriander, onion seeds, warm green peppers finely, and put the ingredients in a pepper bowl.
- Put the cooking pot on low heat, for several seconds until it is heated, then pour the oil in the container and leave it for twenty seconds to heat well.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger to the bowl, move the ingredients with a wooden spoon, leave for 4-5 minutes at medium temperature, and then turn the fire to a quiet one.
- Bring in a large plastic container, place dried coriander, hot chili pepper, salt, lemon juice, tomato sauce and onion mixture. Mix ingredients well in our hands to blend well; be careful to wear clean gloves during mixing.
- Put the ingredients that were previously mixed in the cooking pot on low heat for two minutes, then add the pieces of fillet chicken cut into the mixture, stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon, and leave on high heat for up to seven minutes to mature well.
- Add the mixture of turkey pepper to the bowl of ingredients, stir the mixture slightly, leave it for ten minutes at medium temperature, and then empty the mixture in a suitable dish, to be ready to serve.