The Indian Saloon
The Indian Saloon is one of the most delicious dishes of Indian origin, which can be served as a main meal, and it is characterized by a variety of spices and spices added to it, and taste a bit warm, like other Indian dishes, and has become more prevalent in the present day, In the various Arab countries, especially the Arab Gulf countries, an easy recipe for preparation, and can be provided to guests as a special dish and new to some, and we will mention in this article how to prepare.
The Indian Saloon Method
- Half a kilogram of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- One-third cup of yoghurt.
- Two teaspoons of ginger.
- Five cloves of garlic.
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Small spoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of Masala Garam (hot Indian mixture).
- 1/4 teaspoon of saffron.
- Six hundred grams of mashed tomatoes.
- 1/4 cup chopped green coriander.
- Two tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Three tablespoons of butter.
- Six beads of green halo.
- Cinnamon sticks.
- Four beads of carnation.
- Two cumins of red pepper are the common customers.
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews.
- A glass of water.
- One-third cup of creamy cooking.
Components of decorating :
- Red onion cut into strips.
- Green Pepper Cayenne.
- Coriander minced.
How to prepare
- Place the chicken cubes in a bowl and mix them with ginger and garlic well.
- Put on yoghurt, a large tablespoon of oil, and the following spices: saffron, garam masala, salt, and heart with each other well.
- Cover the pot with a nylon bag, then place it in the refrigerator for at least four hours, or throughout the night;
- Pour the butter in a pan on the fire, and place the cinnamon sticks, cloves, and green halal beads.
- Add tomato paste, chopped red pepper and mashed tomatoes, stirring together until you have a mixture of thick texture.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet, stirring the chicken cubes for a short period – do not stir them thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts with water by preparing food, so that you have a milk-like mixture.
- Put the mixture in the pan of tomato, then put on cubes of chicken and chopped green coriander.
- Mix the mixture for another 10 minutes to fully cook the chicken cubes.
- Add the cooking cream to the mixture, and stir it with it.
- Remove the pan from the fire and pour the Indian saloon into the serving dish.
- Zinni dish with onion slices, green peppers, coriander.