Meat is a useful food that is essential for the health of our bodies. It is the most common food used by people after chicken. It is available in many species that are suitable for the kind of food we want to prepare.
Preparation of Indian kebab
- Five hundred grams of minced meat.
- Two kilograms of chopped tomatoes.
- Three onions cut into longitudinal strips.
- One quarter cup of pine.
- Pour two red peppers into slices.
- A teaspoon of crushed cardamom.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Salt, to taste.
- Three tablespoons of vegetable corn oil.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Ten cloves of chopped garlic.
How to prepare
- Put the oil in a deep saucepan over the fire, leave it a little until it is heated, add the onion and garlic to it, and stir well until it is wet.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pot, then heat the heat under the pot and leave for half an hour until the tomatoes are slowly cooked.
- Add the black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, crushed cardamom, pepper and tomato paste, and then mix the ingredients until mixed, leave them for a few minutes until they boil a little.
- Remove the sauce from the fire, then set aside.
- Mix minced meat with pine and salt in a deep bowl, and rub it in your hands until the ingredients overlap.
- Cut the meat paste into medium and equal pieces, then shape each piece into longitudinal fingers.
- Place the kebab fingers in the oven tray, then pour the sauce over it.
- Bake the oven at 180 ° C, then place in the tray and leave it for about 1/4 minutes until fully cooked.
- Watch the kebab tray from time to time so as not to burn.
- Remove the kebab tray from the oven, and then put it on your travel.
Preparation of fried kebabs
- Half a kilo of minced meat and dazzling.
- Two tablespoons of flour.
- A tablespoon of masala gr.
- Tablespoon ground ginger.
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
- Half teaspoon coriander.
- Two tablespoons of salt.
- One quarter cup of frying oil.
How to prepare
- Mix the flour, ghee masala, ginger, coriander, cumin, salt, and water in a deep bowl.
- Put the meat in the bowl, tie it to the ingredients, and then into the refrigerator for two full hours.
- Cut the meat mixture into equal pieces of balls, then hand them over to a solid plate.
- Place a large, deep skillet on the fire, then fill with oil and leave for five minutes until it is well heated.
- Put the pieces of meat in the oil, and cover until brown.
- The kebabs are fried in oil, then the feet to eat next to the crispy potatoes.