How to Cook Indian Door Rice
Indian rice or parmesan rice, one of the different types of rice which is used in the preparation of many dishes, which is characterized by the length of its cultivation, and is grown in India, the United States, and South Africa, and this kind of special way to cook and prepare until the maturing well, In this article we will learn how to prepare the Indian rice pudding with chicken.
Indian Rice Door Pie with Chicken Bulb
- Spoon of spices spicy.
- Small spoon of salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet red pepper or paprika.
- Two large cinnamon sticks.
- Maggie cube.
- Large head of garlic, peeled.
- Horn of hot green pepper.
- Ten heads of onion cut into strips.
- Kilo chicken cut and skinny and clean.
- Three small grains of dried black lemon.
- Horn of hot red pepper.
How to prepare
- Drain the rice of the door of India after washing with water and salt so as not to break the beads for twenty minutes.
- Place in a wide, deep saucepan or in a saucepan of half the amount of chopped onion, then put the chicken layer, then another layer of chopped green pepper, spices, red pepper, and salt, then put another layer of onion slices.
- Put the rest of the ingredients of cinnamon, black lemons, Maggie, garlic, preferably put garlic as it is so as not to give a strong flavor and unpopular in food.
- Put a glass of water, cover the pot with the special cover, and put it on high heat for several minutes, then reduce the fire and make it medium for twenty minutes, stirring and cross every five until the spices and ingredients overlap together.
- Put a little oil or butter on a low-heat pan, and a little rice.
- Place in a small pan a little oil, onions, chopped green peppers and spices, stir them slightly until the onions melt, then leave the pan aside until the dish is decorated.
- Place the rice over the chicken and the onion. Add 1 cup of water to the pot, and leave the pot for seven minutes. The rice will drink water a little. Each cup of rice will have five cups of boiling water and a little salt.
- Cover the pot, and leave the rice for twenty minutes on a very low heat until the grains break and mature.
- Pour the rice into a wide serving dish, then sprinkle with fried onion and green pepper, and serve it directly, hot with yogurt.