The method of preparation Albriani
The biryani dish is one of the most famous delicacies of the Gulf countries, especially in Saudi Arabia. It is mainly served with long-grain basmati rice, chicken, vegetables and nuts, as well as a variety of Indian spices that add flavor to the food. In various flavors and varieties, which later spread to all the countries of East Asia and some Middle Eastern countries, and we will show the following method of preparation of the biryani dish in the Saudi way in a simple and simple way:
- Tablespoon fresh ginger slices.
- Spoon salt.
- Three cloves of mashed garlic.
- Teaspoon of turmeric.
- Half a cup of milk.
Ingredients of chicken mixture:
- One chicken is cut into large pieces and cut off the skin.
- One cup of yogurt.
- Four tomatoes, peeled and cut into strips.
- Three peeled onions, cut into circular or longitudinal strips.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- A small piece of fresh ginger.
- One third cup of chopped coriander.
- Three cloves of garlic.
- Half a cup of raisins.
- Salt food according to taste.
- Two cups of basmati rice.
- One cube of Maggie chicken broth.
- One onion peeled and finely chopped.
- Four grains of cardamom.
- Three sticks of cinnamon.
- Four beads of carnation.
- Salt, to taste.
Components for decorating:
- Three pieces of sliced onions.
- Half cup of raisins.
- Half a cup of nuts like cashews.
- Half a cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- A bunch of saffron filaments.
- Leaves of minced mint.
- Two tablespoons of rose water.
- Pieces of fresh pineapple fruit are “optional”.
How to prepare
- Mix the ingredients in a deep bowl until the ingredients completely overlap. Then place the skimmed chicken pieces and apply them with stirring. Then, completely cover the container and leave for an hour.
- Remove the chicken from the sauce and cook the chicken in the oven for minutes until it takes the red color.
- Saute the chopped onion in a pan over the fire with a little vegetable oil.
- Mix both fresh ginger, coriander leaves and garlic, then add the mixture to the onions in the pan.
- Add yogurt, tomato slices, salt, and raisins to the pan.
- Place the grilled chicken pieces inside the saucepan over the fire, cover it well and stir it from time to time on low heat until it is completely mixed with ingredients.
- Wash the rice and drain thoroughly from the water.
- Add another amount of onions in another pot of heat, with the addition of cardamom, cloves and cinnamon sticks in a little vegetable oil. Add three cups of water to the fire to start boiling. Add the chicken broth to the mixture and wait for it to melt completely.
- Add the filtered rice to the pot and cover well for a quarter of an hour until it is fully cooked, then remove from the fire.
- Sprinkle the cooked rice with the grilled chicken mixture, then sprinkle with grilled onion, fried cashews with raisins, chopped coriander and saffron soaked in rose water, and place slices of pineapple in a symmetrical way.