The sweets that are prepared in the countries of the world, which have become very widespread in recent times, and these sweets increase the contact of peoples with each other, each country is famous for preparing a dish of distinctive dishes, which distinguish them from others, for example, Palestine is famous for the preparation of the Nabulsa, And Jordan is famous for the preparation of Dahdah, but for Egypt is famous for the preparation of Albasbosp, and Syria in the Blackjack, where India is famous for the preparation of many items, including Jalab Jamun, dumplings, and fried banana, and many others, where the housewife prefer to prepare all types of ornaments, So In this article, we will present you with the method of preparing Indian jewelery, Jalab Jamun.
- One hundred and ten grams of white flour.
- Thirty-five grams of self-fermentation flour.
- Sixty grams of ground almonds.
- Fifty grams of skim milk.
- A large spoon of cardamom.
- Thirty grams of vegetable butter.
- At least a cup of yogurt.
- Two cups of pure corn oil.
How to prepare
- Place the flour, milk powder, cardamom and almonds in a suitable sieve, then drain it thoroughly and place it in a medium bowl.
- Add the butter to the previous mixture and sprinkle with flour.
- Add yogurt and water until we get a cohesive paste.
- We take some dough and put it in a teaspoon, or using a spoonful of candy, then put it in hot vegetable oil, and continue to cook the dough until the quantity runs out, until the balls take the golden color.
- Place the fried balls on the leaves to absorb the oil, then put them directly in the hot drink and leave it for at least five minutes, so drink the drink well.
- Remove the balls from the syrup, and put them in a soft liquid to get rid of the excess drink.
- We offer a variety of Jalab Jamun balls, sprinkled with a few ground pistachios.
- It should be noted that the oil should not be too hot, because it will burn the balls without maturity.
- Three cups of soft white sugar.
- Five grains of crushed cardamom.
- A glass of lukewarm water.
- Thirty-five grams of pistachios.
- Half a tablespoon of rose water.
How to prepare:
- Place the sugar, water, and cardamom in a large pot, then put on medium heat until boiling and completely melt the sugar.
- Leave the pot on fire for at least five minutes without stirring, then add rose water, almonds and stir well.
- Remove the pot from the fire and leave it aside for use.