Indian chicken dish
Indian cuisine is one of the most famous cuisine in the world, offering delicious, spicy and delicious meals in the world, and has been admired by millions of people around the world.
The recipe for Indian chicken is delicious, easy to prepare, and its ingredients are always available. The housewife can prepare it as a main meal for lunch or dinner, a meal rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. It is incendiary, and despite its many benefits it is not recommended for those with stomach ulcers , Children, and the elderly. In this article I will present the way Indian chicken works in sequential and clear steps.
How Indian Chicken Works
- Five pieces of chicken breast from bone cut into medium pieces.
- A cup of yogurt.
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes.
- Half cup vegetable oil.
- Cup finely chopped onions.
- Three crushed garlic cloves.
- Ten Hill beads are true.
- Ten kernels.
- Chicken broth powder wrapper.
- Three Laure papers.
- Oudan cinnamon wood.
- Spoon hot red pepper soft.
- Spoon sweet paprika.
- Teaspoon ground turmeric.
- Spoon large curry spices.
- 1/4 cup chopped green coriander.
- Spoon grated ginger.
How to prepare
- Put in a pot to cook a quantity of vegetable oil, and can be replaced with ghee, according to the desire, then copy it and add the spices: the correct cardamom, cinnamon sticks, kernels, kale and laurel leaves and stir them for two minutes until the spices are seasoned with oil and give a flavor,
- Add the finely chopped onion, mashed garlic, ginger paste and toss them with spices until it wilts and becomes golden.
- Put the chicken pieces on the onions and spices and continue flipping until the color of the chicken pieces and close the pores and begin to secret their fluids.
- Add the seasoned spices at this stage: curry, sweet paprika, soft red pepper, chicken broth cubes, turmeric and turn all ingredients well together.
- Put the finely chopped tomatoes and continue stirring, then cover the pot for five minutes until the ingredients get together and the tomatoes come out of their bowl.
- Add the yogurt gradually and move the ingredients well until they are mixed and homogenized. Add a quarter cup of water to get sauce with the chicken. Cover the pot and leave on low heat for 20 minutes until it is cooked and ready.
- Pour the Indian chicken into the serving dish and sprinkle with green coriander.
- We offer Indian chicken with barley rice, pepper rice, or white sauce pasta.