Rice is one of the most famous dishes in the world. It is considered one of the main dishes of some peoples, such as East Asian countries and others.
Types of rice dishes
There are many ways in which rice can be obtained, both in terms of its environment and surrounding areas. There are the Jordanian mansaf, the Saudi kebab, the Arab biryani, the Palestinian muffled, and so on. Today we will talk about the biryani. Red, or chicken, and in all cases taste very wonderful, especially since the method of preparation is not complicated or difficult, compared to the preparation of other types.
For biryani, spice must be very clear in the fat chicken broth, so that we can prepare the rice properly, and you should work well on the maturation of the meat, making sure it is not raw.
- Three cups of basmati rice.
- Half a cup of oil.
- Three medium-sized potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Leaf of laurel.
- Two slices of cloves, true.
- Two hearts of cardamom, true.
- Kg of beef or lamb pieces.
- With chopped onions.
- Four garlic cloves, minced.
- Tablespoon chopped fresh ginger.
- Two horns of hot red pepper, minced.
- A large spoon of biryani spices.
- Two tablespoons of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of soft coriander.
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Half teaspoon of saffron.
- A cup of green coriander, minced.
- Half a cup of almonds and fried cashews.
How to prepare
- Wash the rice well with the water changing several times until the water is clear and get rid of the largest amount of starch, and then soak it in warm water salted for about thirty minutes.
- Pour the oil in a medium saucepan and add the potato cubes, turn them over to golden, and place them on the blotting paper until they are oiled.
- Add the bay leaves, cloves and the right cloves to the same oil in the pot. Turn for a few seconds until the bay leaves become golden. Add the meat and turn for four minutes until golden.
- Add chopped onion, garlic slices, ginger pieces and hot red pepper, and turn over until the mixture is golden in color.
- Add the spices, salt, pepper, coriander, cardamom, turmeric and saffron, and then submerge the meat with water, and cook for forty minutes to forty-five, until the water is cooked and all the water is absorbed and the flavor is added.
- Boil about 10 cups of water in a large saucepan. Add 1 tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of corn oil, add the rice after draining the water, then boil it again for six minutes until rice is near maturity and then half the rice.
- Place half the amount of boiled rice in a medium sized saucepan, place the meat mixture, then put the fried potatoes over it, and spread the rest of the rice over it.
- Cover the pot and leave on low heat for 10 minutes, then pour it in the serving dish and spread the nuts over it.