Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tikka Masala An Indian dish made from soaked chicken with various kinds of spices. It is one of the most popular dishes in the world, especially in the Arab countries because of its delicious taste full of juices. In this article we will give you a way to prepare chicken Tikka fried and grilled in different flavors and ways.
Chicken Reda Masala
- Four chicken thighs without skin.
- Half a teaspoon of paprika sauce.
- Half a teaspoon of hot red pepper powder.
- One quarter teaspoon turmeric.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground fennel.
- A tablespoon of rice flour or corn.
- A teaspoon of garlic mixed with hot green pepper and ginger.
- Salt, to taste.
- Half a lemon.
- Coconut Oil.
How to prepare
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and add all ingredients, except coconut oil, and leave it drained for at least twenty minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium heat pan and keep the chicken on both sides until it is cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the fire and its feet with rice, or Indian bread.
Chicken Tikka Grilled Masala
- Four tablespoons of olive oil.
- Half a cup of milk.
- Three tablespoons of tomato sauce or tomato paste.
- Half a teaspoon of crushed cardamom.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander.
- Teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Two teaspoons of paprika.
- Half teaspoon of saffron.
- Four cloves of garlic.
- Two tablespoons of salt.
- Small tablespoons of vinegar.
- Two chickens skinned.
To smoke mascara
- Three pieces of coal.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
How to prepare
- Wash the chicken and cut into quarters, then use a sharp knife to make cracks in it to taste the flavor well.
- Put the chicken in a deep dish and add vinegar to it and add it well.
- Mix garlic with saffron, ginger, cumin, coriander, cardamom, tomato sauce, yogurt and salt in a deep bowl.
- Bake the chicken with the spice sauce, then cover with the nylon foil and place in the refrigerator for at least three hours, preferably leaving it overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven at 200 ° C, then place the chicken in an oven tray and heat for half an hour without covering it.
- Put the coal on the fire until it becomes an ember, then place it in the aluminum foil in the middle of the masala tray.
- Add the oil to the heat, then cover the whole Chinese with aluminum foil and leave for an hour, then feet with garlic sauce and different salads.