Lunch is best to be rich and rich, to compensate for the body lost energy, and to continue the day and work vigorously, the most important should be lunch, meat, either white or red meat, because it is necessary to build the body and necessary energy and necessary elements and materials, Chicken meat, it has a high nutritional value, it is rich in mineral salts, minerals and vitamins, and protein is one of the most important sources, which is easy to digest, and almost free of fat, and prefer to remove the skin before cooking, so enter into recipes slimming and weight loss, Eat it grilled, fried and cooked Luke and cooked, where you can housewife preparing lunch dish stuffed chicken cooked in different ways and multiple recipes, distinctive flavors, and perhaps Olzha biryani dish, which is famous for its particularly Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, the Persian Gulf countries.
The biryani dish is one of the most popular meals, especially in the Gulf countries, where it is easy to prepare, and its delicious taste and distinctive flavor, which is favored by all young and old.
- Kg of basmati rice.
- Eight pieces of chicken.
- A large onion.
- Four cloves of garlic.
- Salt and black pepper as desired.
- Bahar al-Barriani.
- Half a tablespoon of turmeric.
- Beads of Hal.
- Two Lambs.
- Chips of ginger.
- Cinnamon sticks.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Nuts for decorating.
- Parsley finely finely chopped for decorating, slices of lemon.
How to prepare
- Rinse rice well with water and soak for 1 hour.
- The washed chicken pieces are placed in the cooking pot on the fire, and when boiling the layer on the surface is removed and discarded.
- Add salt and pepper, turmeric, halal beads, cinnamon and loom berries after cracking them with a knife, ginger and cover the pot and leave until the chicken is cooked.
- The onion and the garlic are chopped and placed in another pot on the fire with the oil until they are wet.
- Put the chicken pieces with onion and garlic, and add chicken broth after it is filtered.
- Add Brahani spices.
- When boiling the chicken broth, wash the rice and drain, then add to the broth.
- Before the broth dries slightly, cover the pot and place it on low heat.
- After about ten minutes, the fire is extinguished.
- The biryani is poured into the serving jar and decorated with parsley, nuts and lemon slices.
- It is served with salads, milk and pickles.
- Another way is to place turmeric instead of turmeric, which makes yellow rice with chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and green peppers.