Biryani is one of the most important dishes in India. Its influence extends to the Arab countries and especially to the Gulf, which has also become a major feature. Albriani is a mixture of spices that is characterized by its strong bank, with fresh vegetables that enhance its strong flavors, especially ginger and chili . In this article we will give you a way to prepare chicken biryani with a mixture of delicious hot spices.
Biryani Indian chicken
- Two cups of basmati rice.
- A small chicken the size of a kilo gram, or as desired.
- A teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Five cloves of garlic, mashed.
- Two pieces of warm green pepper.
- Two tablespoons of ghee.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Four grains of cloves.
- One oyster of cinnamon.
- Two leaves of bay leaves.
- One grain of aniseed star.
- Three grains of cardamom.
- Two medium sized onions.
- A cup of parsley and mint, finely chopped.
- Two medium sized tomatoes.
- Half a cup of milk.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- A teaspoon of salt, or as desired.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- To breed chicken:
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
- One quarter teaspoon turmeric.
- Half a teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
How to prepare
- Wash the chicken and cut it into six pieces, then mix lemon juice, turmeric, ground red pepper, salt and chicken.
- Wash rice and soak in cold water for a quarter of an hour, then drain and leave aside.
- Sprinkle chili, mix with garlic, ginger.
- Put the amount of pressure over medium heat and then put the ghee, oil, cloves, halo, laurel leaves, and anise, and then wait until the smell of spices spicy without burning.
- Sprinkle the onion into thin slices and add to the spices. Add the green pepper mixture, mix the heart for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander and mint leaves, add the chicken, leave for five minutes or until the chicken absorbs the flavors in the pot.
- Fry the tomatoes finely and add to the pot with yogurt, turmeric and salt.
- Add four cups of water and taste the broth if you need to add salt or spices.
- Add the rice and mix it with the rest of the ingredients in the pot. Cook the pot, heat the heat and cook the rice for between five and seven minutes. If you use the regular pot, cook the rice for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- Put the biryani in the serving dish and sprinkle it with coriander leaves, and bring with it the milk and the hot tomato sauce.